Two months down, ten more months to complete my twelve. Here’s how I’m doing.
Abysmal Failures – So, no progress on any of:
- Go zip lining
- Learn AJAX
- Take Julie and Shannon camping
- Hike 30 miles
- Watch the sun rise over the ocean
…but I’m ok with these. Four of them are summer goals, and I’m figuring the AJAX learning for the fall.
Incomplete Successes – The other seven items, I’m pretty happy with the progress on:
- Run 500 Miles – 19.41 miles in February, for a total of 21.83 miles. Would have been more with better weather. I hate running when it’s cold. I really hope that hate will translate to me getting this done while it’s still warm this summer.
- Release 12 premium WordPress themes – Earlier last the month I launched 10T Themes and have since released two premium themes, putting me back on track to get to 12.
- Try out Drupal – Yep. Trying it out. Haven’t given up on it yet, but I’m not all that impressed so far.
- Post to blog twice a week – Eight posts in February, reaching the twice a week average for the month. So far for the year, this is the 12 post out of a required 104.
- Complete 100 hours of Pro Bono web design – I have yet to pick up any other takers on this, but I do have two museums, the Monroe County River Museum and the Baker Family Museum, that have been on board for two and one years, respectively, that I’ve been donating the design time, and will continue to through the year. Still, even with both of them, I’m only at 2.38 hours.
- Say “Thank You” to anyone in military uniform – One for one last month. This is, by far, my favorite of the twelve to do.
- Brew five different beers – And this one is my second favorite. One beer being enjoyed, one will be ready on the 7th, and one being fermented now. I’m going to have this one wrapped up by the 4th of July.
So, there it is. As far as I can tell, I’m at a total of about 10% complete, and still rockin’.